We are listed amidst the most prominent traders, manufacturers and suppliers in Atropine Sulphate Injection. The offered injection is formulated under the surveillance of our intelligent professionals using the optimum quality chemical compounds. This is also utilized for the reduction of salivary and bronchial secretions, prevention of cholinergic effects on the heart. Offered atropine sulphate injections are extremely popular by our clientele due to its precise composition and effectiveness.
- Highly effective
- Precise composition
- Safe for usage
- Longer shelf life
We are recognized as one of the prominent manufacturers and suppliers of Atropine Sulphate Injection IP Vet 30ml., 90ml (Veterinary).
- Atropine is used prior to anesthesia for surgery to reduce drooling and respiratory tract secretions.
- Atropine is often administered with many anesthetic agents to prevent slowing of the heart rate.
- It is also used to treat dangerously slow heart rates and is an important drug in CPR.
- Atropine is an antidote for some insecticide (e.g. cholinesterase inhibitors) and mushroom poisonings.
- Atropine is also used to reduce drooling (salivation), vomiting and nausea.
Atropine Sulphate Injection
Near Govt. High School, Garha, Jalandhar, Punjab, 144022, India