- , Piece/Pieces
- 10.72 INR
Magnesium Sulphate Injection is a solution of an inorganic salt in USP water for injection which is prescribed to be administered for prevention & control of seizures in eclampsia. Active compound present in this injection is known to have molecular formula MgSO4 with molar mass of 138.38 g/mol in anhydrous form. Upon administration, it quickly gets absorbed in blood having about 30% of albumin binding ability. Magnesium Sulphate Injection is considered to be completely safe for mother & infant without causing any deleterious depression of CNS. It is said to be not metabolized in body and gets excreted from kidney.
Magnecure Injection 2ml.
- We offer a qualitative and effective range of Magnesium Sulphate Injections that is formulated using high quality and pure medical ingredients.
- These ingredients are procured from well known vendors of the market.
- This medication is used to control seizures in pregnancy, to successfully treat magnesium deficiency and kidney related problems (nephritis) in children.
- This range of drugs is also used for arresting premature contractions in pregnancy and to treat heart attack and asthma patients.
- Our clients can avail from us this reliable, pure and safe range at cost effective prices.
Magnesium Sulphate Injection
- 1000 Per Day
- 1 Week
Near Govt. High School, Garha, Jalandhar, Punjab, 144022, India